2019 ASRT Student Leadership Development Program selections:
#1 Trinity Zappone – Reading Hospital Radiology School
#2 Rachel Naylor – Misericordia University
#3 Jennifer Curtin – Misericordia University
#4 Brittany Cory – Misericordia University
Application for next years ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is not open.
Applications will be accepted from Sept. 27th until Dec. 15th
The PSRT had no additional requirements to apply. Follow the requirements on the ASRT website.
The ASRT Student Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2020 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June in Albuquerque, New Mexico as well as orientation the evening of June .
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider’s look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
- Expanded opportunities for professional growth.
- Three years of continuing SLDP opportunities.
How to apply
- Students are able to apply through December 15, 2019.
Click this link to a PowerPoint for additional information what Student Leadership can do for you.