Application for this years ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is closed
Here is some background for the program – consider applying for next year!!
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2017 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 22-25 in Orlando, Florida, as well as orientation the evening of June 21.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider’s look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
- Expanded opportunities for professional growth.
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is an excellent opportunity for you. You have to be a student at the time of application and a member of the ASRT and PSRT. Two students from each state affiliate are selected to participate in the program and attend the 2017 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting June 22-25 in Orlando, Florida! Not only is the trip paid for by ASRT for selected participants, but it is an incredible experience for personal and professional growth! All students need to apply for this opportunity! See ASRT website for more information.
Requirements to apply:
1. Must be a current PSRT member.
2. Must be a current student ASRT Member.
3. Must fill out the ASRT application on their website and include a copy of your PSRT card, a recommendation/permission letter from your program director and complete the essay mentioned in the ASRT application.
The 2017 ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is open only to ASRT student members, who are 18 years of age or older and enrolled as a student in a primary medical imaging or radiation therapy program at the time of submission. https://www.asrt.org/…/
Click this link to a PowerPoint for additional information what Student Leadership can do for you.