Application for this years ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is open!!
Dates to remember:
- Applications open on August 19, 2017
- Applications are due December 19, 2017
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program offers students a chance to get to know the ASRT, attend educational sessions, and network with medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
Selected participants will attend the 2018 ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting, June 21-24 in Las Vegas, as well as orientation the evening of June 20.
Selected participants receive:
- Airfare, housing, a stipend for meals and other travel expenses.
- An educational program designed just for students.
- A professional mentor assigned for the meeting.
- An insider’s look into the largest association for medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals.
- Expanded opportunities for professional growth.
- Three years of continuing SLDP opportunities.
The ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is an excellent opportunity. Two students from each state affiliate are selected to participate in the program and attend the ASRT Educational Symposium and Annual Governance and House of Delegates Meeting in June! Not only is the trip paid for by ASRT for selected participants, but it is an incredible experience for personal and professional growth! All students need to apply for this opportunity! See ASRT website for more information.
Requirements to apply:
1. Must be a current PSRT member.
2. Must be a current student ASRT Member.
3. Must fill out the ASRT application on their website and include a copy of your PSRT card, a recommendation/permission letter from your program director and complete the essay mentioned in the ASRT application.
The 2017 ASRT Student Leadership Development Program is open only to ASRT student members, who are 18 years of age or older and enrolled as a student in a primary medical imaging or radiation therapy program at the time of submission. ASRT Student Leadership Development Program
Click this link to a PowerPoint for additional information what Student Leadership can do for you.