CT Imaging in Acute Stroke.
Presentation Outline (please be as detailed as possible, add additional numbers as needed):
- Early signs and possible causes of a stroke.
- The Role of CT scan in a stroke
- CT protocols for CTA Head and Neck and Brain Perfusion.
- The vascular anatomy of the Brain and Neck.
- The different types of stroke.
- The many reconstruction modes such as MPR, MIP and VRT.
- To have a better understanding of Stroke, causes and treatments.
- Understand how CT Scan relates to the diagnosis and treatment of stroke.
- The treatment of the different types of stroke.